Art of Flow
A three day creative adventure together in the bush...
Three days of painting in nature will really allow us time to tune in... connect deeply with intuition… be inspired by the bush and be immersed in a nurturing creative space.
To be confirmed for October 2022
A nurturing experience to fully support you.
- Starting our days with gentle morning yoga and meditation.
- Morning and afternoon painting sessions.
- Combining intuitive painting + inspiration from observing the nature around us.
- Painting on 2 big canvases, experimenting on paper, exploring simple printmaking, drawing and other techniques.
- Fully catered delicious vegetarian meals from dinner on Thursday night, through to lunch on Sunday.
- Gathering together in the evenings to dance and connect.
Encouraging a focus on the process...
and the enjoyment of being in the moment.
The retreat will be flexible & focused on individual needs.
You can participate in as much or as little as you like. There will be time for bush walks, relaxing and getting to know each other.
Explore... Enjoy... Discover... Create…
- intuitive painting.
- developing observational skills.
- exploring how to express form with feeling and energy.
- gentle guidance & encouragement.
- connecting with your innate creativity.
- inspiration in nature.
- experiments in creativity.
- exploring colour with feeling & freedom.
- practicing self compassion and finding joy in the process.
Art of Flow was born out of a desire to share & connect with others who are on a path of creative discovery... to help spark and encourage beautiful ways to explore art in a joyful space...
Bamarang Bush Retreat
Our beautiful retreat venue is just 2 and a half hours south of Sydney, near Nowra.
We have hired the whole property and can host 24 participants.
The river is close by and there's a perfect swimming hole... so remember your swimmers!
There is a fully equipped yoga hall and a big barn suitable for a big painting session... as well as painting en plein air 🌿
Our retreat will be fully catered by Raphael from Roff's Kitchen. He will be nourishing us with his exquisite plant based soul food.
You will need to bring your own art supplies: canvases, paints, brushes etc. A complete materials list will be sent to you soon after booking.
We will be supplying paper and some extra materials.
We are bringing 20 easels.
Register your interest here
We will email you as soon as we have confirmed the dates for the October '22 Art of Flow bush retreat.