Art of Flow
A three day creative immersion, together in the bush...
Three days of drawing, painting and collaborating with nature will really allow us time to tune in... connect deeply with intuition… be inspired by the bush and be immersed in a nurturing creative space.
We have two Spring retreats this year
October Retreat - fully booked
Arrive: 4pm Thursday 27th October
Depart: 4pm Sunday 30th October
Arrive: 4pm Thursday 24th November
Depart: 4pm Sunday 27th November
A nurturing experience to fully support you.
- Starting our days with gentle morning yoga and meditation with Suzi Cutcliffe.
- Morning and afternoon creative exploration & painting sessions.
- Combining expressive intuitive painting + inspiration from observing the natural environment.
- Making large artist books with beautiful paper, ephemeral art, works on paper, exploring simple printmaking, ink drawing and other techniques.
- Fully catered delicious vegetarian meals from dinner on Thursday night, through to lunch on Sunday.
- Gathering together in the evenings to dance and connect.
Encouraging a focus on the process...
and the enjoyment of being in the moment.
This retreat is a fresh new offering 💚
The days will be flexible & focused on individual needs.
You can participate in as much or as little as you like. There will be time for bush walks, relaxing and getting to know each other.
Explore... Enjoy... Discover... Create…
- intuitive and expressive art making.
- developing observational skills.
- exploring how to express form with feeling and energy.
- gentle guidance & encouragement.
- connecting with your innate creativity.
- collaborations with nature & ephemeral art.
- experiments in creativity.
- exploring colour with feeling & freedom.
- practicing self compassion and finding joy in the process.
Art of Flow was born out of a desire to share & connect with others who are on a path of creative discovery... to help spark and encourage beautiful ways to explore art in a joyful space...
Bamarang Bush Retreat
Our beautiful retreat venue is just 2 and a half hours south of Sydney, near Nowra.
We have hired the whole property and will be offering places to 16 participants.
The river is close by and there's a perfect swimming hole... so remember your swimmers!
There is a fully equipped yoga hall and sheltered space for painting in case of rain... as well as drawing and painting en plein air 🌿
Our retreat will be fully catered by Raphael from Roff's Kitchen. He will be nourishing us with his exquisite plant based soul food.
We will be supplying all of your paper (including beautiful Stonehenge pages), book making supplies, a mix of drawing & printing materials and more.
You will need to bring your own paints and brushes.
This retreat we are focusing works on paper (not big canvases). If you want to bring small canvases you are welcome to.
A complete materials list will be sent to you soon after booking.
Book your place now
Option 1 Sold out
Share a room for 2 or 3 participants - single beds
Option 2 Sold out
Share a room for 2 participants
each in a double or single bed
Private deluxe room with double bed
Option 4 Sold out
Private Bush cabin
with living room & double bed
Please follow these steps to confirm your booking:
The bookings will be taken in the order we receive them, as first come first served.
- Please read the terms + conditions here. By booking you are agreeing to the policy in the above link.
- Transfer a deposit of $500 or the full amount to:
Gabrielle R Lancaster
BSB: 112 879
Account: 426 555 636
- Email Martine or Lainie at [email protected] with a receipt of your bank transfer and which Retreat and room option you are choosing.
- The balance is due by the 5th of September 2022 or
- If you would like to set up a plan of 4 monthly payments please let Lainie or Martine know.