ART OF FLOW
Art of Flow
A three day creative immersion, together in the bush...
Three days of drawing, painting and collaborating with nature will really allow us time to tune in... connect deeply with intuition… be inspired by the bush and be immersed in a nurturing creative space.
Spring Retreats 2023
5th - 8th of October
4pm Thursday - 4pm Sunday
23rd - 26th of November
4pm Thursday - 4pm Sunday
A nurturing experience to fully support you.
- Starting our days with gentle morning yoga and meditation with Suzi Cutcliffe.
- Morning and afternoon creative exploration & painting sessions.
- Combining expressive intuitive painting + inspiration from observing the natural environment.
- Ephemeral art, works on canvas & paper, exploring painting, simple printmaking, ink drawing and other techniques.
- Fully catered delicious, mostly vegetarian meals from dinner on Thursday night, through to lunch on Sunday. Artfully created by Raphael from Roff's kitchen.
- Gathering together in the evenings to dance and connect.
Encouraging a focus on the process...
and the enjoyment of being in the moment.
This retreat is a fresh new offering 💚
The days will be flexible & focused on individual needs.
You can participate in as much or as little as you like. There will be time for bush walks, relaxing and getting to know each other.
Explore... Enjoy... Discover... Create…
- intuitive and expressive art making.
- developing observational skills.
- exploring how to express form with feeling and energy.
- gentle guidance & encouragement.
- connecting with your innate creativity.
- collaborations with nature & ephemeral art.
- experiments in creativity.
- exploring colour with feeling & freedom.
- practicing self compassion and finding joy in the process.
Art of Flow was born out of a desire to share & connect with others who are on a path of creative discovery... to help spark and encourage beautiful ways to explore art in a joyful space...
Bamarang Bush Retreat
Our beautiful retreat venue is just 2 and a half hours south of Sydney, near Nowra.
We have hired the whole property and will be offering places to 16 participants.
The river is close by and there's a perfect swimming hole... so remember your swimmers!
There is a fully equipped yoga hall and sheltered space for painting in case of rain... as well as drawing and painting en plein air 🌿
We will be supplying a mix of painting, drawing & printing materials.
You will need to bring your own paints and brushes.
A complete materials list will be sent to you soon after booking.
Register your interest for 2024
We have already started planning retreats for Spring 2024.
We will let you know as soon as bookings open.
"So incredibly grateful for the teachings, demos, poetry, inspiration and guidance... Thank you gorgeous beautiful Gabbi for your love and light that always shines through you... and beautiful Martine, Lainie and Leanne, thank you so much to each of you. So much gratitude for your love and support and guidance….I am so glad I came."
Rosie & Annette
"Excellent, warm, supportive, uniting…. You dear ones, all a blessing. Thank you for all you have created and learned to share with others so generously!!" Rosie
"A really special retreat and a lovely warm team of women. Thank you Gabbi, Martine, Lainie and Leanne. And all the artists that came to share…Also totally enjoyed the dance night too. xx" Annette
"It’s a privilege to be allowed to share female space. 20 new girlfriends! I loved the connection with everyone. I’m a better person for knowing you all."
"It has been way more that just an art retreat- supportive, energetic, transformational."